Wrapped Hotels - Genesis 1

Wrapped Hotels - Genesis 1

๏€บ PROJect details:
Pre-Sale Price:
0.1
ETH
Public Sale Price:
0.1
ETH
Price:
FREEย MINT
Price:
TBA
Collection Count:
999
Items
Traits Count:
200
Category:
Utility
Chain:
Ethereum
Presale Date:

Wrapped Hotels - Genesis 1

This is some text inside of a div block.
America/New_York
Only 999 Wrapped Hotels Genesis 1 NFTs will be available during our pre-sale on the 28 of April. Secure a Whitelist spot by...
This is some text inside of a div block.
๏€ถ description:

Only 999 Wrapped Hotels Genesis 1 NFTs will be available during our pre-sale on the 28 of April. Secure a Whitelist spot by joining our discord and benefit from a free airdrop on Wrapped Hotels public sale ! Wrapped Hotels Genesis 1 is a collection of 999 unique hotel rooms which are divided in 3 categories based on their function: Room, Lounge and Reception desk. ๐Ÿ”น Rooms account for about 95% of the supply, leaving the other 5% to the restaurant places and reception desks. Our rooms unique design include over 200 different pieces of furniture (attributes) especially conceived by our creative team. A Wrapped Hotels NFT acts as a deed of ownership for its equivalent room in TheSandbox !

๏ณ PRESALE DATE:
๏ณ MINT DATE:
April 28, 2022
DATE TBA
MINTINGย NOW
๏ณ ADDย TOย CALENDAR:

Wrapped Hotels - Genesis 1

April 28, 2022
May 6, 2022
This is some text inside of a div block.
America/New_York
Only 999 Wrapped Hotels Genesis 1 NFTs will be available during our pre-sale on the 28 of April. Secure a Whitelist spot by...
This is some text inside of a div block.

FOLLOWERS

Wrapped Hotels - Genesis 1

SIMILAR NFTย DROPS

UPCOMING NFT PROJECTS

JOIN OUR COMMUNITY

NFT Drops, News, Giveaways, Digital Art
Daily Alerts & Insights
๏Ž’ JOIN USย ON DISCORD

JOIN OUR COMMUNITY

NFT Drops, News, Giveaways, Digital Art
Daily Alerts & Insights
๏Ž’ JOIN USย ON DISCORD