Big time is Preparing for the Long-awaited 'SPACE' Public Sale.
Upcoming time-travelling RPG, Big Time, is teasing fans about SPACE. An NFT-powered digital asset that allows owners to upgrade and improve their time machine.
The first 60k units of SPACE will be made available via a public sale at 5pm EST on December 21. It will represent 10% of the total supply of this precious resource. The remaining 90% will arrive gradually over the coming years in the form of in-game loot and other public sales. Once owned, SPACE is then tradeable on the secondary market.
SPACE comes in 3 sizes, and 5 degrees of rarity. Where size and rarity directly impact the features it supports. Thus, top tier units allow the most expandable areas, rooms and time keepers. As a consequence, prices will vary from a humble $299, all the way up to a whopping $3,299. Purchases will be via the Big Time marketplace using $USDC or a credit card. However, the developers are currently working on integrating $ETH soon.