Non-fungible tokens (NFTs) are highly speculative and volatile assets. Whilst NFT Drops Calendar has taken steps to ensure that projects listed are reputable and safe, users are advised to undertake their own research and proceed with caution. NFT Drops Calendar does not offer investment advice on any of the listed projects.
Any information provided on this website should not be considered as financial or investment advice, including all information about the featured projects. The information is provided as-is with no guarantees of any kind. We cannot confirm the claims or the trustworthiness of any of the regular, featured or sponsored projects. By using this information, you agree to not take nftdropscalendar.com responsible for the results of your investment decisions. Make sure to always do your own research, as any information found on this website should not be considered as financial advice.
Also, we do not guarantee the accuracy of any information provided here. This fast-paced environment and any of the information provided might change at any time without any warning. Therefore, please make sure to verify all information (date, price, and everything else that can be relevant to you) from official project channels. Projects may change price, supply, sale date/time and/or any other information without us knowing and/or without us being able to update it accordingly.
NFT Drops Calendar does not endorse any project. Please ensure that you fully understand the risks involved, and that NFT is viewed as a collectible item, not an investment.
Terms and conditions
THE AGREEMENT: The use of this website and services on this website provided by Cryptolab Solutions (nftdropscalendar.com referred to as "Website") are subject to the following Terms & Conditions, all parts, and sub-parts of which are specifically incorporated by reference here. This Agreement shall govern the use of all pages on this website (hereinafter collectively referred to as "Website") and any services provided by or on this Website ("Services").
“We,” “us,” and “our” are references to NFTDROPSCALENDAR.COM.
“User,” “You,” and “your” denotes the person who is accessing the website for taking or availing of any service from us. User shall include the company, partnership, sole trader, person, body corporate, or association taking services of this Website.
” Website” shall mean and include nftdropscalendar.com and any successor Website of the Company or any of its affiliates.
Parties:Collectively, the parties to this Agreement (We and You) will be referred to asParties.
ASSENT & ACCEPTANCE
- YOUR OBLIGATION TO COMPLY WITH ALL APPLICABLE LAWS AND REGULATIONS.
- LIMITATIONS OF OUR LIABILITY TO YOU; AND
- A REQUIREMENT THAT YOU PURSUE CLAIMS OR SEEK RELIEF AGAINST US (INCLUDING MONETARY, INJUNCTIVE, AND DECLARATORY RELIEF) ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS, RATHER THAN AS A PARTICIPANT IN ANY CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTION OR PROCEEDING.
ACCURACY OF INFORMATION
Occasionally there may be information on the Website that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to user descriptions, pricing, availability, promotions, and offers. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to make changes or modifications to theseTerms and conditions at any time and for any reason. We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information on the Website, including, without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied on the Website should be taken to indicate that all information on the Website or Services has been modified or updated. Please ensure that you check the applicable Terms every time you use our site so that you understand which Terms apply. You will be subject to and will be deemed to have been made aware of and to have accepted the changes in any revised Terms and conditions by your continued use of the site after the date such revisedTerms and conditions are posted.
PAYMENT FOR SERVICES AND RESTRICTED SERVICES
- We retain our right to turn any part or service within the Website into a paid service and thus restrict access to certain areas of the Website unless a certain fee (detailed on the Website) is paid to us.
- We further reserve the right to restrict access to other areas of the Website, or the whole Website, at our discretion
The website permits you to share content, post comments, feedback, etc., but you are solely responsible for the content posted by you.You represent that you have required permission to use the content.
When posting content to the website, please do not post content that:
- Contains ill-mannered, profane, abusive, racist, or hateful language or expressions, text, photographs, or illustrations that are pornographic or in poor taste, inflammatory attacks of a personal, racial or religious nature.
- Is defamatory, threatening, disparaging, grossly inflammatory, false, misleading, fraudulent, inaccurate, unfair, contains exaggeration or unsubstantiated claims.
- Violates the privacy rights of any third party is unreasonably harmful or offensive to any individual or community.
- Discriminates on the grounds of race, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, or disability, or refers to such matters in any manner prohibited by law.
- Violates or inappropriately encourages the violation of any municipal, state, federal, or international law, rule, regulation, or ordinance.
- Sends repeated messages related to another user and/or makes derogatory or offensive comments about another individual or repeats prior posting of the same message under multiple emails or subjects.
- Any submitted content that includes, but is not limited to the following, will be refused. If repeated violations occur, we reserve the right to cancel user access to the website without advanced notice.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
You agree not to use the Website or Services for any unlawful purpose or any purpose prohibited under this clause. You agree not to use the Website or Services in any way that could damage the Website, Services, or general business of nftdropscalendar.com.
- We own all content and information on theWebsite (including, but not limited to, data, text, photos, graphics, and video). You agree not to modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, sell, resell, or use the material in any way other than for private reading.Additionally, you agree not to: Commercially exploit the Website or its contents.
- Without our express written permission, you may not access, monitor, or copy any content or information on the Website using any robot, spider, scraper, or other automated means or any manual process for any purpose.
- Without our prior written authorization, you may not "frame," "mirror," or otherwise incorporate any part of the Website into another website.
- Reduce or infringe upon our or others' proprietary rights, including but not limited to copyrights and trademarks.
- Include any content that puts a person's safety, privacy, security, or health at risk.
- Add any content that identifies other people without their consent for the disclosure of their personally identifiable information or that identifies minors and contains their personal information, address, and contact information.
- Add any Content that is illegal, defamatory, libelous, or violates another's privacy.
- Add any content that is obscene, threatening, or vulgar.
- Include any content that is characterized by or encourages racism or unlawful discrimination on the basis of race, origin, ethnic origin, nationality, religion, gender, occupation, sexual orientation, illness, physical or mental disability, faith, political belief, or socio economic class.
- Include any content that encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense or would give rise to civil liability or another type of lawsuit.
- Include any Content that promotes pyramid schemes, chain letters, disruptive commercial messages or advertisements, or anything else that is illegal or in violation of these Terms.
- Include any content that contains promotional material, political campaigning, advertising, contests, raffles, or solicitations.
- Include any Content that contains viruses, corrupted data, or other potentially harmful, disruptive, or destructive files.
- Add any Content that expresses or implies in a false or misleading manner that it is sponsored or endorsed by us.
- Add any Content that, in our sole discretion,(a) violates the preceding subsections, (b) is objectionable, (c) restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Website, or (d) exposes us, our affiliates, users, or anyone else associated with us to any harm or liability of any kind.
- We accept no responsibility or liability for any Content posted, stored, or uploaded by you or any other third party or for any loss or damage incurred as a result of such content, nor are we liable for any errors, defamation, slander, libel, omissions, falsehoods, obscenity, pornography, profanity, or any other objectionable Content of any kind you may encounter.
- As the provider of this Website, we disclaim liability for any statements, representations, or content posted on the Website by its users. Although we are not obligated to screen, edit, or monitor any of the content posted to or distributed through the Website, we reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to examine the content prior to or after publication, to prevent the publication of inappropriate or otherwise insufficient or erroneous content, or to remove such content after publication (even when such content does not breach these Terms). Nonetheless, we rarely exercise our right to monitor content and only do so in exceptional circumstances.
- We retain sole discretion over which content is published, for how long it is published, its location, design, and any other aspect of content published on the Website. We cannot guarantee that all content will be published, either in its entirety or for a specified period of time.
- Any use of the website in violation of the preceding violates these Terms and may result in the termination or suspension of your rights to use the Website or to respond to it, among other things.
You agree that the Website and all Services provided by us are the property of NFT Drops Calendar, including all copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, patents, and other intellectual property ("Our IP"). You agree that we own all rights, title, and interest in and to the Our IP and that you will not use Our IP for any unlawful or infringing purpose. You agree not to reproduce or distribute Our IP in any way, including electronically or via registration of any new trademarks, trade names, service marks, or Uniform Resource Locators (URLs), without express written permission from us.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, you agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless NFT Drops Calendar and its affiliates and/or related entities, whether direct or indirect, current, former or future, and its and their respective current, former, or future officers, directors, employees, agents, successors and assigns and related third parties (each an“Indemnified Party”), for any claims, causes of action, debts, damages, losses, costs, liabilities and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) relating to or arising out of any third-party claim that (a) your use of or inability to use the Services, (b) any user postings made by you, (c) your violation of any terms of this Agreement or your violation of any rights of a third-party, or(d) your violation of any applicable laws, rules or regulations, except to the extent caused by any unlawful or negligent act or omission by NFT DropsCalendar. NFT Drops Calendar reserves the right, at its own cost, to assume the exclusive defence and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will fully cooperate with NFT DropsCalendar in asserting any available defenses. An Indemnified Party may participate in the defense by counsel of its own choosing, at its own cost and expense. You shall not settle any claim that adversely affects an IndemnifiedParty or imposes any obligation or liability on an Indemnified Party without theIndemnified Party’s prior written consent.
DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- THE SERVICE'S CONTENT IS SOLELY FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES. NOTHING ON OR IN THE SERVICE SHALL CONSTITUTE OR BE CONSTRUED AS AN OFFERING OF ANY CURRENCY OR FINANCIAL INSTRUMENT BY CRYPTOLAB SOLUTIONS, NOR SHALL IT CONSTITUTE OR BE CONSTRUED AS INVESTMENT ADVICE OR INVESTMENT RECOMMENDATIONS (SUCH AS RECOMMENDATIONS TO PURCHASE A CURRENCY OR FINANCIAL INSTRUMENT) BY CRYPTOLAB SOLUTIONS, NOR SHALL IT CONSTITUTE OR BE CONSTRUED AS A RECOMMENDATION OF AN INVESTMENT STRATEGY BY CRYPTOLAB SOLUTIONS.THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS SERVICE SHOULD NOT BE CONSTRUED AS SUFFICIENT TO FORM THE BASIS OF AN INVESTMENT STRATEGY. NO CONTENT ON THE SERVICE IS TAILORED TO THE INDIVIDUAL, ENTITY, OR GROUP OF INDIVIDUALS' SPECIFIC NEEDS. CRYPTOLAB SOLUTIONS MAKES NO FORECASTS OR FORECASTS REGARDING THE FUTURE OR EXPECTED VALUE OF ANY CURRENCY, SECURITY, OR OTHER ASSET. CRYPTOLAB SOLUTIONS MAKES NO EXPLICIT OR IMPLICIT RECOMMENDATION OR SUGGESTION REGARDING ANY INVESTMENT STRATEGY. WITHOUT THE EXPRESS PRIOR WRITTEN CONSENT OF CRYPTOLAB SOLUTIONS, THE SERVICE'S CONTENT MAY NOT BE USED AS THE BASIS FOR ANY FINANCIAL OR OTHER PRODUCT.
- THE SERVICE AND ITS CONTENT MAY CONTAIN INACCURACIES OR ERRORS. CRYPTOLAB SOLUTIONS MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES ABOUT THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, TIMELINESS, SECURITY,AVAILABILITY, OR INTEGRITY OF THE SERVICE OR ANY CONTENT AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS LIABILITY FOR ANY ERRORS OR OTHER INACCURACIES IN THE SERVICE OR CONTENT. CRYPTOLAB SOLUTIONS MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY OFTHE SERVICE OR ANY CONTENT OR ABOUT THE SERVICE'S OR CONTENT'S ABILITY TO OPERATE WITHOUT INTERRUPTION OR IN CONJUNCTION WITH ANY SOFTWARE, SERVICE,SYSTEM, OR OTHER DATA OR INFORMATION. THE SERVICE AND ALL CONTENT ARE PROVIDED"AS IS" WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES. CRYPTOLAB SOLUTIONS DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS REGARDING THE VIRUS-FREE NATURE OF THIS SERVICE, ITS SERVERS, OR ANY EMAIL SENT FROM CRYPTOLAB SOLUTIONS. CRYPTOLAB SOLUTIONS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICE AND CONTENT, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE,TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, CRYPTOLAB SOLUTIONS DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY AND RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY ERRORS, OMISSIONS, OR INACCURACIES IN ANY CONTENT; (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY KIND, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SERVICE; (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SERVERS AND/OR ALL INFORMATION STORED ON THEM; (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE SERVICE
- CRYPTOLAB SOLUTIONS (AND ITS RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, MEMBERS, AGENTS, AND AFFILIATES) SHALL NOT RELIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR LOST PROFITS ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SERVICE, OR WITH THE DELAY OR INABILITY TO ACCESS, DISPLAY, OR USE THE SERVICE; ANY COMPUTER VIRUSES, INFORMATION,SOFTWARE, LINKED SERVICES, OR SERVICES OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICE; OR ANY OTHER SERVICES OBTAINED THROUGH CRYPTOLAB SOLUTIONS (AND ITS RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, MEMBERS, AGENTS, AND AFFILIATES) SHALL UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY CLAIMS, PROCEEDINGS, LIABILITIES,OBLIGATIONS, DAMAGES, LOSSES, OR COSTS IN EXCESS OF $100.00. THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY REFLECTS THE PARTIES' RISK ALLOCATION. THE LIMITATIONS SET FORTH INTHIS SECTION WILL REMAIN IN EFFECT AND APPLY EVEN IF ANY LIMITED REMEDY SET FORTH IN THESE TERMS IS FOUND TO HAVE FAILED OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
MODIFICATION & VARIATION
We may, from time to time and at any time without notice to you, modify this Agreement. You agree that we have the right to modify thisAgreement or revise anything contained herein. You further agree that all modifications to this Agreement are in full force and effect immediately upon posting on the Website and that modifications or variations will replace any prior version of this Agreement unless prior versions are specifically referred to or incorporated into the latest modification or variation of this Agreement.
You agree that your use of the Website and Services is at your sole and exclusive risk and that any Services provided by us are on an"As Is" basis. We hereby expressly disclaim any express or implied warranties of any kind, including but not limited to the implied warranty of fitness for a particular purpose and the implied warranty of merchantability.We make no warranties that the Website or Services will meet your needs or that the Website or Services will be uninterrupted, error-free, or secure. We also make no warranties as to the reliability or accuracy of any information on theWebsite or obtained through the Services. You agree that any damage that may occur to you, through your computer system, or because of the loss of your data from your use of the Website or Services is your sole responsibility and that we are not liable for any such damage or loss.
If any provision of these Terms and conditions is determined to be unlawful, void, or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms and conditions, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
If you would like to contact us to understand more about our terms or wish to contact us concerning any matter, you may do so via the contact through email to email@example.com.
*This document was last updated on February 1, 2022